How do I manage my kids iPhone from mine?
Go to Settings and tap Screen Time. Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions, then tap Content Restrictions. Choose the settings that you want for each feature or setting under Allowed Store Content.
How do I parental control my iPhone remotely?
How to Set the Parental Lock on the iPhone?
- Open Settings then click on Screen Time.
- Click Set Up Screen Time for Family.
- Create an account for your child, then connect it with your phone.
- Next time you need to control your kids' devices remotely, you need to click your kid's name.
- Click Turn on Screen Time.
How can I monitor my childs iPhone text messages?
Monitor text messages through iCloud If you use iOS 12 or a more recent version, you can use Apple's cloud message sync feature. By enabling iCloud syncing, you can access all data from your child's device. Make sure to enable message synching so you can read messages from your child's phone.