What are 4 safety tips?
Basic Safety Rules
- STAY ALERT – and stay alive.
- WEAR THE RIGHT CLOTHES – work clothes should fit properly.
- USE THE RIGHT TOOLS – if you need a hammer, get a hammer.
- LEARN HOW TO LIFT – Lifting takes more than muscle; it is an art.
What are some safety ideas?
8 Safety Tips in the Workplace
- Always Report Unsafe Conditions.
- Keep a clean workstation.
- Wear protective equipment.
- Take breaks.
- Don't skip steps.
- Stay up to date with new procedures or protocols.
- Maintain proper posture.
- Offer guidance to new employees.
Jun 29, 2021
Why is safety a priority?
Safety has a direct correlation to employee retention. With safety measures in place and training provided, the burden of worrying about safety and health is minimized for the employees. Plus, if safety is a priority in your facility, you will have less employees leave over time due to injuries or health conditions.