What are the 3 main categories of security?
These include management security, operational security, and physical security controls.
What are three most common security measures?
The 10 Data Security Measures you must take for your business
- Establish strong passwords. This first measure is really easy to put in place.
- Set up a firewall.
- Think of antivirus protection.
- Updating is important.
- Secure every laptop.
- Secure mobile phones.
- Schedule backups.
- Monitor steadily.
What is the best way to avoid getting spyware on a machine?
Q11) What is the best method to avoid getting spyware on a machine? Install the latest operating system updates. Install the latest web browser updates. Install the latest antivirus updates.
What are the 5 physical security controls required for information security?
1.2. 1. Physical Controls
- Closed-circuit surveillance cameras.
- Motion or thermal alarm systems.
- Security guards.
- Picture IDs.
- Locked and dead-bolted steel doors.
- Biometrics (includes fingerprint, voice, face, iris, handwriting, and other automated methods used to recognize individuals)
What are the six 6 basic network security measures?
Here are six essential measures needed to keep your network safe.
- Keep Informed.
- Educate Your Team.
- Know Avenues of Attack and Preempt Them.
- Install Antivirus and Other Security Programs.
- Make Sure Your System is Physically Secure.
- Test Your Security.
- About the Author.