What is the most stolen vehicle in 2021?
For 2021, the most stolen car was a Chevrolet Silverado. With more than 48,000 models stolen, this truck edged the second spot by just a few hundred thefts. Furthermore, the most stolen Chevrolet Silverado was the 2004 model year.
What’s the most stolen car in the UK?
The most stolen cars in the UK
- Ford Focus. Number stolen: 1912.
- Volkswagen Golf. Number stolen: 1755.
- Mercedes C-Class. Number stolen: 1474.
- BMW 3 Series. Number stolen: 1464.
- Land Rover Discovery. Number stolen: 1260.
- Vauxhall Corsa. Number stolen: 1218.
- Vauxhall Astra. Number stolen: 1096.
- Mercedes E-Class. Number stolen: 818.
What is the least stolen car UK?
On the list of the least stolen cars in the UK, the Alfa Romeo 145 is at the top, with only one reported stolen in 2020. Other (rarely) stolen vehicles included the Volvo XC40 (three) and the Abarth 695 (seven).
What color car is most stolen?
Surprisingly, green cars are the most popular among car thieves according to recent research by Monash University Accident Research Centre.
Do car alarms stop theft?
But false alarms and lack of bystander action doesn't necessarily mean car alarms are worthless—they're theft deterrents, and if they do in fact deter would-be criminals, they've done their job. Those 99% of activated alarms can be false if thieves don't bother with alarmed cars in the first place.
How can I stop my car being stolen?
Follow these simple rules to protect your vehicle from thieves.
- Lock your vehicle.
- Keep the keys safe.
- Be aware of carjackers.
- Park responsibly.
- Watch for illegal tow trucks.
- Fit good in-car security locks.
- Double-check electronic locking.
- Before owning, check for cloning.
Which car has the most accidents?
The Worst Vehicles of 2020 (starting with the most accident-prone vehicle of the year)
- Subaru WRX.
- Hyundai Elantra GT.
- Subaru Impreza.
- Toyota Prius C.
- Honda HR-V.
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited.
- Mazda 3.
- Hyundai Veloster.